November 8th, 2012
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Released: Nov 08, 2012
Size: 6.1 MB
Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later
Flow Free: Bridges by Big Duck Games LLC
DescriptionFrom the makers of the #1 hit app Flow Free, comes a fun and challenging new twist: Bridges!
If you like Flow Free, you'll love Flow Free: Bridges!
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a flow. Pair all colors and cover the entire board. Use the new Bridges to cross two pipes and solve each puzzle!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free: Bridges a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free: Bridges features ***
- 300 levels available in Free Play mode
- 5 different board sizes
- Starter, Challenge, and Bonus level packs
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
1.0 - Initial release
Customer ReviewsBridges=perfect (5 stars)
I LOVE this game!! It's a great twist on flow free and adds a fun challenge :-) bridges is the perfect puzzle game to play at any time! Totally worth it.
Yea!! (5 stars)
I have bought all the games for the Flow Free game because I just love it! I have been waiting patiently for some new ones to be added. I was so excited to see this app come up and with a new twist. I love it!!! So many hours of enjoyment for a small price and even free sometimes. You can also play them over and over again because there is no way to remember the solution from before. Get it!
Great new twist (5 stars)
I love the fact that this game adds an additional facet to the gameplay. It retains the feel of flow, but it adds the bridge component, making me feel like it's a new game and not giving me a repetitive feeling. It's great.