Hay Day by Supercell
Its a real special place. It never rainsbut the crops don't die. Food grows free, neighbors smile, and the animals are happy to see you.
HAY DAYITS 100% FREE-RANGE FUN!
HAY DAY is a farming utopia. Youll meet quirky characterson two legs and fouras you:
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and farm-fresh goods with neighbors and friends
* Fulfill orders by truck, steamboat and farm stand
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
* Experience the endless possibilities of living off the land
Smooth and simple controls make playing easy, intuitive and enjoyable on your iPad or iPhone.
No wonder Hay Day is among the top iPad games in 89 countriesits universally loveable.
GRADE A GAMING
Heres what the media says about Hay Day:
This game is a gem and a steal for being available in the App Store for free. If youre a fan of simulation games, Hay Day is visually pleasing and will definitely keep your inner agriculturalist giddy for hours.
Small details lead players deeper into the game, such as the charming aesthetics like sheep that overflow with wool when its time to sheer them or pigs that become so fat they cannot walk.
And players are simply crowing about the fun theyre having with Hay Day:
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 This game is amazing I love this game! Better than any other farm game by far!
5/5 Little patch of Heaven Love love love this game!!!!!!!!! Love the little characters that stop by and love the critters. Especially love the birds and butterflies. All in all it's my little patch of heaven.
5/5 Best Game Ever! The game is great I play it all the time. It's a fun social game and a good family game too.
5/5 LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!! This game is absolutely awesome. The animals are crazy adorable and very quirky.
GO AHEAD. HAVE A COW.
Plant and harvest crops with a swipe and Its always growing season.
Decorate your farm to make it your own Invite friends to like your place.
Clear land without breaking a sweat The axes swing themselves!
Tend your livestock and collect their yield Fat Pig + Sauna = Skinny Pig + Bacon!
Combine ingredients into delightful delicacies Bacon pie anyone?
Buy and sell at your Roadside Shop Trade with friends on Game Center and Facebook.
Fulfill orders by truck, steamboat and farm stand You set the pace for your business boom!
Keep expanding Get the old mine running, open up the fishing hole, and now BUILD YOUR OWN TOWN!
FARMING WITHOUT THE WORK
FREE TO DOWNLOADFREE TO PLAY!
Easy, smooth touch gestures A quick, two-finger swipe, and the whole field is harvested!
Beautiful animations and sounds Your farm really feels alive!
Retina optimized for the new iPad Farming never looked so fabulous.
GIVE US A YODEL
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at http://supr.cl/HayDayForums or find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/haydayofficial
What's New in Version 1.18.166
ALL ABOARD! This train’s heading for the biggest update in Hay Day history!
Introducing the new Hay Day Town!
The mayor has been aMOOzingly impressed with your hard work on your farm, so he feels you are ready to rebuild the old Hay Day Town back to its old glory days! Your uncle and the mayor used to uphold the town until your uncle retired, so now it’s all up to you to make it run again!
—UNLOCK IT TO BUILD & GROW YOUR VERY OWN MOUNTAIN TOWN—
• Repair the new train platform on your farm and travel to your new mountain town where new adventures and visitors await!
• Get your town in shape by repairing the Station and the once majestic Town Hall.
• Build your organic grocery store, cozy movie theater, vintage diner, relaxing spa, classic Bed & Breakfast, dreamy beach cafe and more.
• Customize your town with your beloved farm decorations. You can even expand your town area if you run short on space.
—WELCOME NEW VISITORS AND GET YOUR TOWN NOTICED—
• Greet quirky new visitors to your town as they arrive by the EGGspress train.
• Guide them to the services they want and satisfy their cravings with products from your farm.
• Earn reputation points to unlock even more buildings and rare items for your farm and town.
• Upgrade your train station, town hall and service buildings to improve their looks—inside and out!
—EXPAND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, CONNECT WITH FRIENDS—
• Repair your own personal train to expand the Hay Day Neighborhood feature!
• Use your train to pick up the visitors your neighbors have served in their towns.
• Serve the visitors in your town as well, and you’ll unlock bonuses for both you and your neighbors!
Beside the Hay Day Town, the new update also:
• Increases the number of people you can have in your neighborhood
We can do better than that (4 stars)
I love this game, very addictive. It's getting to be a long game though, having to wait hours and days for certain things is unbelievable, I check my farm every day but I just don't have time to wait around. It also should not take me forever to get deeds or market pieces to extend my land. I also don't like the fact that I have to come out of the advertisement and start on page one to go through it again, it should allow us to go back out
fun, but with problems (2 stars)
Entertaining, but in order to progress any faster than a snails pace, you have to spend money or have friends. The only way to get friends is thru Facebook or Game Center. None of my FB friends play, so I have to give a stranger access to my FB or game center account to get friends. No game is worth that. The milestones on this game are too far apart. The orders that appear for you to fill are produced in a machine (or whatever) that you don
A few suggestions (3 stars)
I love this game, but I have a few suggestions…1.) why not have a jewelry box to "store" the jewelry? Who keeps jewelry in a barn?? Also, it seems like the game will provide you only certain types of tools, land expansion items, etc. I get way too many nails and duct tapes, and hardly EVER get land deeds unless I am lucky enough to find them at someone's roadside shop. Sometimes when you level up, (I am on level 46) it's a huge d
More Apps by Supercell
Clash of Clans